On may 19 2020 the union HRD minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank launched National Test Abhyaas App to help the aspirants of JEE Main and NEET 2020 in their preparations.The app has been developed by National Testing Agency(NTA) on May 19,2020. The minister also said that this initiative has been taken after multiple requests of the students in context to online learning. National Testing Abhyaas app is available for android and it will be available soon for ios also. Mr. Pokhriyal earlier announced fresh dates for JEE Main and NEET 2020 and also discussed about the other online learning portals.The exams for JEE Main is scheduled from July 18, 2020 to July 23, 2020 and for NEET the exam is scheduled for July 26,2020. The schedule for JEE Advanced will be announced after the JEE Main exam.
Features of National Test Abhyaas App:
Shri Pokhriyal said that the app has been developed for the aspirants preparing for JEE Main and NEET 2020. National Test Abhyaas App will help them to prepare for the examination in a very efficient manner.The app consists of test papers and students can take the test on a daily basis.It will help them to explore the approach of JEE Main and NEET 2020 questions. Some important features of the app are as follows:
- The app has been designed only for JEE Main and NEET 2020 preparations and it is available for android and ios operating system.
- The questions in the test are in the same pattern as the JEE Main and NEET 2020
- Students can take the test any time in a day and they can get the test analysis soon after finishing the test.
- The app will also provide the explanation for every question and the correct answers
- Students can also check the time analysis i.e. how much time spent on every question and sections which will help them in time management.
- Students can analyse their weak areas and they can revise the topics accordingly
- The app will help the students residing in rural areas to learn online
The union finance minister Smt Nirmala Sitharaman has stated that the PM e-Vidya platform will consist of DIKSHA that will provide a ‘one nation one digital platform’ with specific channels for each class from one to 12. The PM e-Vidya program has been launched by Smt Nirmala Sitharaman as a part of ‘one nation one digital platform’.